Get more details about Feel Good Drinks
Helping the world feel better one sip at a time.
Feel Good is a naturally flavoured sparkling water with functional benefits. Packed in plastic free packaging, Feel Good drinks supports people and planet as we contribute 3% of all sales to organisations that support communities and the environment to support our mission statement of ‘making the world feel better one sip at a time’.
Drinks can be a fantastic way to boost your Average Order Value.
As a brand we have a commitment we will donate no less that £10,000 a year to 3% people planet partners.
Our products come in 3 delicious flavours; Peach Passionfruit and Maca, Raspberry Hibiscus and Ginseng and Rhubarb Apple and Echinacea. We add 15% juice to 100% natural flavors creating a great tasting sparkling refreshing drink packed in BPA free cans. Every can has less than 27 calories; or under a tea spoon of natural sugar
What are the benefits?
- Feel Good is a 100% natural sparkling flavoured water with functional ingredients
- Feel Good has no preservatives, artificial flavours or colourings
- Feel Good is low in sugar and less than 27 calories per can
- Feel Good is packed in plastic free packaging and BPA free cans
- Feel Good donates 3% of our sales through people and planet; never less than £10,000 per annum
- Feel Good is working towards becoming a carbon positive brand in conjunction with the planet mark
How will Feel Good Drinks help to increase your Average Order Value?
- It’s important to offer choice across your soft drinks menu. The main trends across consumer groups (especially with Gen Z) are the environment, more sustainable packaging and seeking authenticity from the brands they engage with. From a category perspective we are still seeing a substantial growth in health and wellbeing and it’s important to reflect all of these trends in a balanced soft drinks fixture.
- Younger consumers are looking for much more than the traditional soft drinks range of products categorized as water, CSDs, Energy and Colas. Changing behaviours and a growing demand for new products should be taken into consideration as well as new occasions, over a 1/3 of Gen Z do not drink alcohol, meaning soft drinks are playing a wider role in students’ lives
- Health, wellbeing, natural and low sugar remain the dominant trends along with a phenomenal growth in more environmentally focused brands such as Feel Good. Building brands with a focus on long term sustainable goals is going to become more relevant as the wider issues with some single use packaging materials becomes more of a focus. At Feel Good drinks we put communities and the planet at the heart of our brand, with a 100% natural low sugar drink that’s packaged in plastic free packaging and we donate 3% from the sale of every can to charities
- We believe COVID will have only heightened the focus on health and wellbeing, it is also limiting shopper occasions with a renewed focus on local and a shift in responsibility for convenience store owners to offer genuine choice reflecting the key trends in the soft drinks category; health, wellbeing, 100% natural, sustainability and a focus on protecting the planet.